| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,899 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the effigy on the obverse facing to the right?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
10.) Does this coin weigh 9g or less? Yes
11.) Is the effigy on the obverse facing to the right? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the effigy on this coin of George III?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
12.) Is the effigy on this coin of George III? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
I only see 2 options now, or at least 2 coin types..
Edited by triggersmob 12/18/2022 8:15 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 1813 Guyana 1/2 stiver
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Quote: I guess 1813 Guyana 1/2 stiver Not my coin 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Actually I feel there are still 2 option. Ceylon 1815 stiver. This list George III as on the reverse in Numista, but I think that should be the obverse. Other option is Ireland 1805 1/2 penny.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
I like elephants, so I guess 1815 Ceylon stiver KM#81.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
And Triggersmob becomes the next Loonie!  Actually this was an experiment coin that I thought would have led to a shorter round and it did due to the right kinds of questions asked... Just thought it would be nice to actually get an early Ceylon and found this one to satisfy on my bucket list. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
I really wasn't expecting that. I'm just about to head out and take my Dad to the doctors. Will be back in a few hours. If anyone else want's to start the next round fell free to do so.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Ok, it looks like all decided to wait.
I have the next coin ready.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1928?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Was this coin issued by Germany and/or all its subs?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1928? Yes 2. Quote: Was this coin issued by Germany and/or all its subs? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,899 |