| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,999 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Spot on Oz, You win. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1000 years old. Nice.  . I have a bunch of cash coins I tried to identify once but gave up in frustration. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: I have a bunch of cash coins I tried to identify once but gave up in frustration. Yes, need a little more work than most coins. You should just post them on the forum, I guess someone will be able to identify them.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Edited by triggersmob 12/23/2022 8:48 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Thanks trig, I tried one site which made it seem easy but it wasn't  Ok I have a coin. (Yes it's a coin and no it isn't Christmas themed)
Edited by OzLeigh 12/23/2022 8:53 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: (Yes it's a coin and no it isn't Christmas themed) You been looking inside my head. Is this a standard circulation coin?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is this a standard circulation coin? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1899?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this coin issued after 1899? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Was this coin issued after "that year" you know which one I mean (1967)?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
3. Quote: was this coin issued after "that year" you know which one I mean (1967)? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Was this coin issued before WWII started?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
4. Quote: Was this coin issued before WWII started? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Ok narrowed it down a lot. Better leave some question for the other guys now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Does this coin contain a precious metal?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,999 |