| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,709 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Have you used a coin from this country/issuer before in this thread?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I'll just wait until supper time.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Was this coin issued in a country which was part of the former British Empire?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Have you used a coin from this country/issuer before in this thread? Do you have a list you would like to share
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the Americas?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Now, now, 1 origin Q at a time please......
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Now, now, 1 origin Q at a time please...... I guess we will wait and see how this plays out
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
5. Quote: Have you used a coin from this country/issuer before in this thread? Maybe, but without searching for 3 hours, I can't say for sure. Like Keith said, do you have a list or can you tell me how to search for it. 6. Quote: Was this coin issued in a country which was part of the former British Empire? No 7. Quote: Was this coin issued in the Americas? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Maybe, but without searching for 3 hours, I can't say for sure. It would take me a week
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Maybe, but without searching for 3 hours, I can't say for sure. Then you can't count that question.  Nice to see you Ed and Josh, but where were you yesterday when we all waited 24 hours for you to make a guess.  According to Numista is this coin "in use now"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Quote: Then you can't count that question. then I'll just say yes. You can go check.  8. Quote: According to Numista is this coin "in use now"? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: then I'll just say yes. You can go check. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 20.5mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Well when I used the search function and searched for posts on 20Q using the country name, it said one result found in a year search, but it also said one result found in 2 days, and I know I haven't mentioned the country name in the last 2 days.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,709 |