| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,803,018 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
The Gambia, Ghana and Guernsey are out.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Ireland, Jamaica and Jersey are out.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Nigeria?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Here's how I got it down to 9 coin types. Took my 265 results, tweaked it to get 278, then searched Latin script and got 269 that are now out. Just need to find the 9. You following.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I am down to 4 coins (not types). Can't you guys see them. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9848 Posts |
11. Quote: Was this coin issued in Nigeria? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9848 Posts |
Quote: I am down to 4 coins (not types). List them here and you can start guessing.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in South Africa?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9848 Posts |
12. Quote: Was this coin issued in South Africa? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
My guess is a 1952 Libya 1 Millieme - Idris I.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9848 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a 1952 Libya 1 Millieme - Idris I. Sorry Loonie that is not my coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
I would love to know what you 2 are looking at. Or should I just go back to bed
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9848 Posts |
Quote: I would love to know what you 2 are looking at. I would like to know also.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Keith, is Moroccan Rial a non-decimal currency....
Egyptian pound is decimal, so was that Libyan coin loonie guessed.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Keith, is Moroccan Rial a non-decimal currency.... Your asking me 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,803,018 |