| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,803,307 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
18. Is this coin a variety of one of the 5 single year issue, non-circulating brass plated Canadian 1 dollar coins dated 2015 that are listed on Numista? No. I gotcha comin' and a goin'. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Great, another wild loonie chase 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote:Not as much effort as we have to put in to find this thing  Stop it....my belly hurts!  It's a coin, not a thing.  (in my best Data voice) "Perhaps you should review that last one."
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 03/09/2023 7:22 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote:Great, another wild loonie chase  I can't ask the questions, this is on you folk. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I can't ask the questions Seems you can't answer them either  Quote: 17. Is the Coins and Canada # for this coin higher than 3410? in limbo Quote: candc doesn't have numbers that I can see  1 dollar 2015 #3405 die chip in the A of Regina #3407 die chip in the O of Dollar #3415 die chip on the D of Canada #3406 die crack on the D of D.G #3408 double date #3409 double legend #3830, #3831, #3832 mark on the queen's forehead I'm sure you have all these "varieties" loonie, so answer the question so we can rule them in or out 
Edited by OzLeigh 03/09/2023 11:21 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3010 Posts |
Hard to believe that after all that questioning, not one size question...  Least we know it is a Canadian dollar or two  Ok, due to this and that,  I guess 2015 Canadian loon dollar, KM#1255 I could be wrong, but, you know how it goes 
Edited by mrwhatisit 03/09/2023 9:31 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2015 Canadian loon dollar, KM#1255 Which variety mrwhatisit 
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
450 Posts |
Why do coins from completely different countries have the same KM#?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9851 Posts |
Is this coin from a proof, proof-like or specimen set?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote:Seems you can't answer them either  Give me a break, I didn't have any ill will, just missed it. Now I see. 17. Is the Coins and Canada # for this coin higher than 3410? No.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2015 Canadian loon dollar, KM#1255 Not my coin, in any variety. 19. Is this coin from a proof, proof-like or specimen set? Yes. That should about do it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 03/10/2023 04:36 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
21.  . Why do coins from completely different countries have the same KM#? I believe they apply to each individual country.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Does anyone see the Blue Jay coin on CoinsandCanada
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9851 Posts |
Quote: That should about do it I'm seeing 6 proof like sets and 1 proof set in 2015.  Haven't checked them all, but I guess there is a $1 in all of them.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9851 Posts |
This is some $1 coins I have found for 2015.
O Canada $1 Snowflake $1 Happy birthday $1 Wedding gift $1 Baby gift set $1 Special edition Loon $1 Blue Jay $1
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,803,307 |