Quote: I guess Canada 2015 loon dollar without the maple leaf laser mark as issued in 2015 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Flag special edition proof set
Not my coin.
Quote: Oz, I think you've got it.
You mean, you "hope" she got it, so you wouldn't have to guess. It's on you and Ed now. Time's a tickin'.
If you don't get it, I'm going to..."cry".
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
You got that right brother. It's awful. So many holes. To be fair though, Charlton and Haxby missed this coin too.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
You are going to get it....let me tell you. I had you snipping this at 6:57.
Oz, I would crash any site I try to mess with.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
22. . Why is this coin such a big secret? It just flew under the radar. It just ..."gets no respect".
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Quote: Talking about the guy who played a magician coin that he made
Yup. . . . .
Time's up!
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
I can't believe it. Take away Numista, and little old loonie beats you with....wait for it....a loonie. . And you found it , but didn't see it . .
keith, that "asylum" quote you posted is the EXACT POST in the "bin" with the coin right above the quoted sentence. That's why I thought you would swoop in at the last moment to take it. But...you all missed it. I even dropped the "cry" hint. Now I'm crying, gotta GM again.
My coin is the 2015 Specimen loon from the Baby Raccoon set. There were 2 Specimen set from 2010-2015, 1 had a special loonie, the Blue Jay for 2015, then the Raccoon toonie with a specimen loonie in the set. They are my favorite loons.
I'll keep reminding you of this momentous occasion from here on out. Joe would be proud and disappointed at the same time.
Let's "rock" with the next one.
It's on Numista.....but.....it's....hiding.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use