| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,710 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Quote: I'm Orange. Wanna fight about it? No, I'm atheist.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I think it's from Canada, the mintages are much higher than Ozzie Land Over here Australian George V half pennies are a lot easier to come across than Canadian large cents. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: No, I'm atheist. atheist or a theist... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Quote: atheist or a theist. First option.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Better get your next coin ready Oz.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
My guess is the 1912 ½ Penny - George V from Australia, KM # 22.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Good luck Ed. Hope the luck of the Irish is with you.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
And the coin is:   The lowest mintage of the George V large cents 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Well, I certainly was close...  Had I had a 100% chance of winning, I would probably photoguessed again as I have all of these dates 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Come on! Ed, we had her pinned and 3 of us missed it. You fell for the distraction. Oh well, Oz takes it this round. Grrrrr.  Get out of my sandbox.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Well done Oz. Very nice coin. Bring on the next round.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
loonie was on the right track but for the wrong reason  Ok I'm ready to go again...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9844 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Africa, Asia or Australia?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this coin issued in Africa, Asia or Australia? I'd better get my map out and have a look... Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Was this thing issued before 1967?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,710 |