| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,668 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
I'm down to .. British West Indies (not Africa) 1 coin 1820 or 1822 Cambodia 1 coin (ND) (probably not this coin, but just maybe) Colombia 1 coin 22 options Russia 2 coins 13 options
Edited by triggersmob 04/01/2023 8:46 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Right there with you trig. Waiting for answers now.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: British West Africa Another typo trig 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Another typo trig Mine was actually legit. Didn't even notice until you replied.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
I have a different list:
1/16 Dollar, British West Indies, 1820-1822 2 Pe, Cambodia, 1847-1860 5 Soldi, Italian States, Parma, 1815-1830 5 Soldi, Italian States, Two Sicilies, 1836-1847 5 Groszy, Poland, Danzig, 1835 5 Kopecks, Russia, 1810-1825, 1826-1831, 1832-1858
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I have a different list Any of them show up under "technique:any milled"...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Was this coin around in 1834?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: I guess 1822 British West Indies 1/16 Dollar Winner  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Nice coin Keith and well done to Oz.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I still see lot's of options Oz. Are you that confident... Know your GM...  Keith do you get these coins slabbed yourself or do you buy them that way? I've got a coin...and it's not a proof...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Keith do you get these coins slabbed yourself or do you buy them that way?
I buy them slabbed already. In fact I just bought one that I think is a fake PCGS slab. Just to have  Was this coin issued before 1950?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1950? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1850?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1850? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
As listed on Numista, is this coin precious?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,668 |