| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,640 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
From ChatGPT: Quote: The value of a 1 Cent coin from Charles C. Brooke Rajah can vary widely depending on the year of the coin, its condition, and the demand from collectors. However, as of my knowledge cutoff date of 2021, the approximate fair market value for a common 1 Cent coin from Charles C. Brooke Rajah in circulated condition was around $1 to $5 USD. If the coin is in a higher grade, such as Uncirculated, then the value can be higher. It's important to note that this value is subject to change over time and can vary depending on the specific market and seller. It's always a good idea to do research and consult with multiple sources when determining the value of a coin. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I can tell you my example is well worn...
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 19 questions: Sarawak 1 cent issued in an odd year in the date range 1879-1891 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ok, last question  Was this coin issued 1887 or later?
Edited by mrwhatisit 04/02/2023 9:18 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Five dates: 1879, 1885, 1887, 1889, 1891. I'm guessing the 1879.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Was this coin issued 1887 or later? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
I asked ChatGPT what the most common date is for a 1 Cent Charles C. Brooke Rajah ... Quote: 1940 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
5 possible coins and 5 guessers. Who will shower themselves in glory and be declared the winner... 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm guessing the 1879 I'll give you 5 minutes to revise that that guess 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Hmm, that knocks NumisEd out... 1-in-5 chance  I guess the Sarawak 1889-H cent... More than likely not, but worth a guess... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 04/02/2023 9:31 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
I don't wanna win. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Lucky I left time for mrwhatisit to edit his guess too because... We have a winner   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Oh wow  I hunched the 1889 one but tossupped between no H or H mint... I'll check the status on a few of my other coins and choose one...  I only have one Sarawak coin so far...
Edited by mrwhatisit 04/02/2023 10:40 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ok, I have a coin!  We will see who gets lucky with this one... 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in a sovereign state that is a member of the UN?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,640 |