Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,616Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3008 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
17.) Does the coin have a date on it? No
Edited by mrwhatisit
04/04/2023 08:12 am
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess Japan 4 Mon (1821-1825) regular character
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9841 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess Japan 4 Mon (1821-1825) drooping character
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3008 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, we have a quicker than I thought winner!
OzLeigh gets it

I think I determined the character is the more common regular one...
20-Questions!-Forum-Game 20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Guess I will have to pick out something more confusing next
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin mrwhatisit.

I still have a bunch of Asian coins that I haven't identified lying around somewhere...

Ok let's get the next round started before everyone goes to bed or work or wherever you all disappear to around this time...

Game on.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6879 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this thing minted before 1915?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9841 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, nice coin Mrwhatisit.

Oz, just send those coins to me, I'll sort them.

Was this your coin issued in the 21st century?
Edited by triggersmob
04/04/2023 09:20 am
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9841 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the weight of your coin less than 10g?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1.
Quote:
Was this thing minted before 1915?


No

2.
Quote:
Was this your coin issued in the 21st century?


No
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3008 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For a moment I thought Oz and Trig posted the same coin at the same time, then we would have had two GMs!

Was this item issued 1950 or later?
Edited by mrwhatisit
04/04/2023 09:23 am
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
3.
Quote:
Is the weight of your coin less than 10g?


Yes

Being presumptuous about it being a coin again triggersmob.

I do have some other stuff I am planning on using some day...
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9841 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Being presumptuous about it being a coin again triggersmob.

Yes, very silly of me.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4.
Quote:
Was this item issued 1950 or later?


Yes
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3008 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess I should ask:

Is this a standard circulation coin?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2023  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
5.
Quote:
Is this a standard circulation coin?


Yes

For future reference if the thing I'm using is listed on Numista under "coins" I will be answering questions as if it was a coin...

If it is listed under "exonumia" then all questions containing the word coin will be answered with "no"

Do we all agree to adopt this strategy? (I can use as many question marks as I like)
Edited by OzLeigh
04/04/2023 09:56 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,616Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.08 seconds to rattle this change. Forums