| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,587 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
17. Quote: Was this coin around in 1988? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Does this coin contain any copper?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Does this coin contain any copper? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I fear you guys are in a hole you won't be able to dig yourselves out of 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Only 26 coins left! 25. Norway is out
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: I fear you guys are in a hole you won't be able to dig yourselves out of Let me go find my shovel.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
According to question, this coin is not bimetallic. But every coin on the Numista list that has copper in it, is bimetallic. Yes, Copper-Nickel is a bimetal, i.e. alloy.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Also, I suggest amending the rules to only allow coins or exonumia to be played that are listed on Numista.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
NumisEd, surely you are aware what a "bimetallic" coin is  And yes this coin is somewhere on Numista...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
I will let Keith trounce Oz 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
I suggest another amendment to the rules of the game: if weight or size is not listed on Numista, the GM shall answer the question with "unknown".
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
All I will say is that a certain line of questioning has resulted in you taking a wrong turn... Blame Numista, not me 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Only 2 questions left. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Weight and size of this coin are mentioned on Numista.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Anyway, it's 2:30 am here so I'm hitting the sack. Maybe some bright spark will have figured it out by the time I get up. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,587 |