| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,522 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Nice coin Oz. Silly early guessers.  . Lets go. I got one.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Silly early guessers. We were just making it easier for you. Nice coin Oz.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Was this coin issued in a Asia, Africa or Australia?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: We were just making it easier for you. That's not cahoots my friend. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued in a Asia, Africa or Australia? Nope.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 04/07/2023 07:45 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
2. Is this thing exonumia? Yes. . Quote: Here we go Yup. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
trig refuses to consider anything but coins 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this thing issued in Canada?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: trig refuses to consider anything but coins 1. I must consider other options 2. I must consider other options 3. I must consider other options 4. I must consider other options 5. I must consider other options 6. I must consider other options 7. I must consider other options 8. I must consider other options v v v 100. I must consider other options
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
On a side note...
Does anyone know what coins circulated in Russian Alaska...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote:trig refuses to consider anything but coins  Well, then he's kicking rocks in keith's back 40. 3. Was this thing issued in Canada? No. Had to ask, I understand, and count on it. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Can't help you Oz on the side note.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,522 |