| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,441 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
On a side note, loonie do you have an nfl team.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: You 2 Maybe this thing is Bono related 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
16. Is this thing Easter related? No. If I had an egg coin, I would have played it this round. Did cross my mind.  Quote: On a side note, loonie do you have an nfl team. Bradshaw Steelers, Fouts Chargers. Gave up on the Kelly Bills. I had UConn all the way though.  Bono is out. I was talking to just those 2. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 04/08/2023 07:10 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Does this souvenir mention the name of a U.S. state?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Bradshaw Steelers What a team that was  Is this thing sports related?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
17. Does this souvenir mention the name of a U.S. state? No. 18. Is this thing sports related? No.
I loved the duel of the Dans in the early eighties.
You need to get creative with the next 2 Q's. I think trig has been asked something in the past that will save you folks.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
trig have you sent loonie anything that fits
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Not from trig. You could say...I'm in the same boat that we sunk him in early. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: trig have you sent loonie anything that fits No, I only sent him coins.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
You should hit the JB keith. We got a theme going. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: I'm in the same boat that we sunk him in early. Was there a question in my Bluenose round maybe..
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: Was there a question in my Bluenose round maybe.. Cold. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: You should hit the JB keith. We got a theme going. I saw all that head banging, hair band music. What the theme.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
It's the "Hare" band weekend. Get it? Bowie and Stray Cats fit too.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: I think trig has been asked something in the past that will save you folks. I'm waiting for you to find this question Oz 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,441 |