| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,301 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
I'll guess the one I have. Egypt 1956 (1375) 5 qirsh KM#382
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Don't forget about me  Unless Trig guesses right... Is this coin dated 1957?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Trig wins  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Don't forget about me That's why I guessed at 4 coins remaining...to give us both a better chance 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
So close yet again... I also have a circulated one myself. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Good job trig  The Sphinx actually looks good on a high grade coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
I quite like this coin. Mine doesn't look quite as nice as Keith's.  Now to find another coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Ok, next round is ready to go.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
triggersmob, have you been around for longer than this numismatic item of yours has?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
1. Quote: triggersmob, have you been around for longer than this numismatic item of yours has? Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this coin issued after the International Year of the Potato? 2008 yes Too late Oz, I saw the question.
Edited by triggersmob 04/11/2023 09:14 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this numismatic item issued after the International Year of the Potato?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
That was fast. You must have known when the IYOtP was without having to look it up.  So it's a coin then 
Edited by OzLeigh 04/11/2023 09:17 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the most recent Year of the Dog?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,301 |