| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,278 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I didn't know Croatia switched to the Euro 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: I didn't know Croatia switched to the Euro you need to get with the times. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Quote: didn't know Croatia switched to the Euro Horrible news. One less numismatic series to collect.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: Horrible news. One less numismatic series to collect. Nah, I collect euros, so all good.  So is my coin from Croatia, or maybe South Africa?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
We've got so many questions I'll burn one just because I want to know:
triggersmob, do you own any gold coins?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
15. Quote: triggersmob, do you own any gold coins? No I don't. I did have a small gold Roo coin at one stage, I think it was a 1/10 OZ. I swapped it with Kena in the U.K.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2023 Croatia 50 euro cent
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: No I don't Good to know for future rounds. (Don't rush out and buy one  )
Edited by OzLeigh 04/12/2023 09:31 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2023 Croatia 50 euro cent I do have that coin, but that is not my coin this time. Well done tracking down the coins by date though.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: Good to know for future rounds. (Don't rush out and but one I'm still waiting for the Katanga one.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Bedtime now. Make some guesses guys and I'll announce the winner in the morning.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
16. Is this coin round? 17. Does this coin have a hole in it? 18. Does this coin contain any nickel? 19. Is this coin larger then 26mm? 20. Is the N# of this coin higher than 8000000? Let the guessing start 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
My guess is a 2023 South Africa 5 Rand
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Good job Oz, that was....Ozsum.  I read the Bee thread in the Aussie forum the other day, and trig had a bunch of coins posted, so I'm going with that. My guess is a 2023 South African 10 cent. May just "sting" him. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
16. Is this coin round? Yes 17. Does this coin have a hole in it? No 18. Does this coin contain any nickel? Yes 19. Is this coin larger then 26mm? No 20. Is the N# of this coin higher than 8000000? No Quote: My guess is a 2023 South Africa 5 Rand Keith's guess is incorrect. Quote: My guess is a 2023 South African 10 cent. May just "sting" him. Or not, Loonie's guess is incorrect.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,278 |