| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,800,698 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 24mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
14. Quote: Is this coin larger than 24mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less than 1.7g?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
15. Quote: Does this coin weigh less than 1.7g? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Was this coin a single year issue?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
16. Quote: Was this coin a single year issue? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Get him loonie 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Be quick though. Bedtime in 10 mins.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Africa?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
No, not issued in Africa.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 1958 Vietnam 5 Xu
Edited by OzLeigh 04/17/2023 01:21 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
You are correct Oz.I'll post a picture when I get home. Actually I wonder if I should mark you as incorrect on a technicality. Vietnam as such did not exist at that time. Correct answer should be North Vietnam. 
Edited by triggersmob 04/17/2023 02:53 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Actually I wonder if I should mark you as incorrect on a technicality Too late now I suppose.  Ok let's see what you make of this next one. I have doubts about its authenticity but for the sake of this game we'll treat it as genuine...
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,800,698 |