| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,996 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
OK, new round begins. I don't have this coin in my possession, but it is sitting in a pile of coins for me somewhere in the world. So if and when you guess this coin, the pictures are borrowed off the internet. Clue...it's not 2023.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Edited by triggersmob 04/22/2023 8:05 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued on the Afro-Eurasian mainland?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Here is trigs email...  Here is the coin.   trig, I don't think 50 bucks will cover the other 2. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: trig, I don't think 50 bucks will cover the other 2. I let you off with 1 then.  Quote: Was this coin issued on the Afro-Eurasian mainland? Yes (a good start)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Those 6 cents you linked doesn't include the error coins. Like the No P magnetic and the P not magnetic. Those ones are expensive. I also noted the bronze cent from the proof set is missing on Numista. That was going to be the next coin if I had won. Maybe just a little "evil". I damaged the leather case pulling out that set, long story for another thread about to be posted.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 04/22/2023 8:58 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the year Pakistan gained independence from India?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
With that 1st answer, I don't think I'm holding trigs coin.
Is this coin listed as non precious on Numista?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: Those 6 cents you linked doesn't include the error coins. Like the No P magnetic and the P not magnetic. Those ones are expensive. I also noted the bronze cent from the proof set is missing on Numista. That was going to be the next coin if I had won. Maybe just a little "evil". I damaged the leather case pulling out that set, long story for another thread about to be posted was beginning to wonder if yours might have been some sort no P error or such, but as you said it was listed on Numista, that didn't eventuate. 2. Quote: Was this coin issued before the year Pakistan gained independence from India? 1947 No 3. Quote: Is this coin listed as non precious on Numista? Yes
Edited by triggersmob 04/22/2023 11:12 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Working all day then spending family time takes up all my time... Ok mr Wonder...  Was this coin issued after Stevie Wonder released the song "I was made to love her"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
4. Quote: Was this coin issued after Stevie Wonder released the song "I was made to love her"? 1967 Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin greater than 7 units of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Just had to do a Steve = Stevie sorta question...  Is the diameter of this coin 25mm or greater?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
5. Quote: Is the denomination of this coin greater than 7 units of currency? No Quote: Just had to do a Steve = Stevie sorta question... Are you dissing on me.  6. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin 25mm or greater? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,996 |