| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,964 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Goodnight Loonie, go and dream up your next question. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Hey trig, what was that site you recommended for identifying cash coins...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Thank you kind sir 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 2015?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
12. Quote: Was this coin issued before 2015? No Welcome back Keith.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
I see 2 coins I like a lot. We shall see.
Is this coin smaller than 23mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
13. Quote: Is this coin smaller than 23mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: I see 2 coins I like a lot. We shall see. I await in anticipation. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued on the Afro-Eurasian mainland? Yes 2. Was this coin issued before the year Pakistan gained independence from India? 1947 No 3. Is this coin listed as NON precious on Numista? Yes 4. Was this coin issued after Stevie Wonder released the song "I was made to love her"? 1967 Yes 5. Is the denomination of this coin greater than 7 units of currency? No 6. Is the diameter of this coin 25mm or greater? No 7. Is the denomination of this coin less than half a unit of currency? No 8. Is this coin more than 50% copper? No 9. Is this coin attracted to a magnet? Yes 10. Is this coin clad or plated steel? Yes 11. Is this coin Euro currency? No 12. Was this coin issued before 2015? No 13. Is this coin smaller than 23mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
I have to ask
Was this coin issued in Transnistria?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
14. Quote: Was this coin issued in Transnistria? Yes. (your're good Keith) What made you pick this country.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Lot of coins, that's all. I do like those 2 Ukrainian coins
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
I have one of the Ukrainian coins too, I can change if you like. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Wake up Loonie!!!
Was this coin issued before 2019?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,964 |