| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,713 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
haha, I saw what you did there. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
Does Britannia face left on this coin?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Does Britannia face left on this coin? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Was this coin issued between 1770-1776?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Was this coin issued between 1770-1776? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
I think we are close enough to start guesses now. As I have the 1754 UK farthing KM#581.2, I will guess that one.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Winner  Quote: As I have the 1754 UK farthing KM#581.2' I will guess that one. Looks like we both have something to post when 1754 rolls around on HFBCWG...  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
Wow lucky guess. Not sure I will bother posting mine, it's a bit tatty.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
OK, next round is ready to go.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this thing issued before Darwin was bombed by the Imperial Japanese Navy?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this thing issued before Darwin was bombed by the Imperial Japanese Navy? 1942 (Broome was bombed that same year too). Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this thing issued before the start of the Gallipoli campaign?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this thing issued before the start of the Gallipoli campaign? 1915 Yes "Lest We Forget"
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does this coin have a hole?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
3. Quote: Does this coin have a hole? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,713 |