| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,650 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Hows your Japanese  Was this coin issued in Nepal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
Quote: Hows your Japanese I'm a black belt in karate, so have some Japanese words in my vocab. 17. Quote: Was this coin issued in Nepal? Chaina
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
I'm guessing that's yes in Hindu
My guess is a 1799 (1877) 1 Paisa - Surendra Bikram KM#590
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
Quote: I'm guessing that's yes in Hindu That's NO in Nepali. Quote: My guess is a 1799 (1877) 1 Paisa - Surendra Bikram KM#590 Sorry that is not my coin Keith.
Edited by triggersmob 04/25/2023 09:10 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Was this coin issued in an odd (Gregorian) year?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I got these in. India, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Just checking the tropical ones now. I forgot it. On the same page now. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 04/25/2023 4:18 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
18. Quote: Was this coin issued in an odd (Gregorian) year? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Better catch you before work mister holiday man....  I see 4 coins left, this cuts it to 2. Was this coin issued after 1881?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
19. Quote: Was this coin issued after 1881? Yes I'm out the door in 5 minutes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Missed you then. That's ok, I'll let Ed and mr.it have it out. I served my time recently. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Hmm, lets see...  Was this coin issued in 1882?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,650 |