| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,455 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Ok, I have deleted the question.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Ok, just checking then. I only have Indian Princely state of Gwalior left in play. Are you on the same page...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Don't have time to look if Zeppelin played in Finland or Italy
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
They did, I already checked.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
My guess is 1970 (1913) Indian Princely state of Gwalior 1/4 anna KM#171.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Are you guessing Keith? If not I'm going to bed ...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Whoops, so it is. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
My guess is 1974 (1917) Indian Princely state of Gwalior 1/4 anna KM#171
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Nice coin Oz. well done Keith.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
That did not go the way I had planned. I was really hoping it was bronze.  I'll find something later
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,455 |