| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,395 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Let's take a bigger jump.
Was this coin issued before King George I died?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 24mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
4. Quote: Was this coin issued before King George I died? No 5. Quote: Is this coin larger than 24mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued before King George II died.
Noticing a royal theme here on coronation day...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 31mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Noticing a royal theme here on coronation day... I was going to play an NCLT coin about one of QE2's many coronation anniversaries but couldn't be bothered hunting around the house to find it so I could take a photo.  Quote: Is this coin larger than 31mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before King George II died.
Trig you forgot something
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 6 questions: issued before George III died but not before George I died  diameter greater than 24mm but not greater than 31mm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Does this coin contain a precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued before King George II died?
Fixed.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
7. Quote: Does this coin contain a precious metal? Yes Quote: Was this coin issued before King George II died. I'm not falling for that old trick 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Does this coin weigh more than 6g?
You can answer Trigs question now
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
8. Quote: Was this coin issued before King George II died? No 9. Quote: Does this coin weigh more than 6g? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,395 |