| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,280 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Proofs are listed as "Standard circulation coin"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Did they get put into circulation? Another Numista mistake?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Hey keith, it's roll a million day.  . I emailed trig and told him he needs a special coin for this occasion. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 05/10/2023 04:45 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Be careful with those question marks 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
I see it 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
They're ok, the round hasn't started yet.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
The only proof I saw in 1982 had a mintage list, but Loonie said "maybe" on the mintage question, so that tell me he didn't know the mintage, so I went D.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: A penny is a cent. Now before we start the next round, I have a question for our American friends. If you call this a penny...  and you call this a large cent (much to our disgust)  What do you call this. A half penny or a half large cent? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Nice coin Loonie, I'll see what I can find now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Ok I have a coin. I don't own this coin, but as this could be the special 1,000,000 view round, I have taken some GM liberties.
Let the round begin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Was this thing issued in the 21st century?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: Was this thing issued in the 21st century? Let's say it was minted in the 21st century.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
So not available yet 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less than 100 000 grams?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: So not available yet just not issued. Quote: Does this coin weigh less than 100 000 grams? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,280 |