| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,187 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Josh-u-a you were the one who asked if this thing was issued "on a leap year" and the answer was "no" 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
I think we are in a paradox then.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Quote: 9.) Does this coin contain a precious metal? No Quote: 15.) Is the diameter of this coin less than 16mm? No Quote: 19.) Was this coin issued in 1906? No
Edited by Joshu - a 05/12/2023 8:59 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
My guess is a 1900 10 Lepta from Crete KM#4.1
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ok, lets see... Loonie is not lucky this time, Trig is also not lucky this time, Looks as if Joshu-a gets lucky!   I knew the flag of Greece was only blue and white, but guess I needed to look at the flag of Crete  Found this for my world set some time ago in junk foreign coins as these seem to be hard to find...  Apparently this coin was minted in Paris according to Numista, but issued in Crete...
Edited by mrwhatisit 05/12/2023 9:35 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Edited by OzLeigh 05/12/2023 9:58 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
A bit beat up, but still a nice addition to your collection. Well done Joshu-a.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: So red, white or blue are not the only colours on these flags Yep, I think someone was confused, 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Yep, I think someone was confused, It happens. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Sure does. I think we have all been confused at some time.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm confused right now. Confused on why Oz would quit. Our teasing her about flags may have her upset, but rest assured it was all in fun.
Oz, I would be very sad if you left. You are a great player bringing your special take to the game. I'll apologize for the flag incident, but it was all in fun. There was no ill will involved.
By the way, are you a mom Oz? I hope you are, as parenthood is such a wonderful gift with endless surprises and challenges. If you are, Happy Mothers Day tomorrow.
Hopefully you'll join us to take josh down.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Quote: If you are, Happy Mothers Day tomorrow. It usually is tomorrow down under.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Was this thing issued in the Americas?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,187 |