| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,151 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Keith and loonie's guesses are incorrect.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Safe travels. What part of Europe are you going to... Vienna, Bavaria, and The Netherlands.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: Vienna, Bavaria, and The Netherlands. I sort of figured you might be going to the Netherlands. Have a great time.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Is this thing blank on one side?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
20. Quote: Is this thing blank on one side? no
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing listed on Numista? yes Please keep in mind my token is custom made like the rest of these tokens. I said yes to this question because there is another token with the exact same weight, diameter, and obverse as mine. The reverse however is different.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Have a good trip Ed.
Good luck trig and mr.it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Trigs guess is incoowreckt.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I am still here, just been busy the last few days helping my dad move and sort out some things between us and working on top of that... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ok, I am ready to guess this one, if not this one  I guess the Guaranty pest control (Tuit), wooden nickel, N# 159869 The last one that is available to guess according to our data... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 05/15/2023 9:27 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Mr-it finally got a round tu-it. That was the listing.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Good job mr.it. Good round Josh.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 05/16/2023 04:14 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Quote: Mr-it finally got a round tu-it I see what you did there  I figured that had to be the one from all the other guesses. I wonder if Oz is in the background lurking secretly wanting to play some more  I think I have another coin chosen out 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,151 |