| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,069 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
I'm putting them in to the reference field.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
That was really fun in the end. At Q10, I was yawning. Very well played guessers. Great dialogue.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Did you catch on to the "I have faith" hint? No, went straight over my head. Nice token Loonie, being gold plated I thought that might not be the one.
Edited by triggersmob 05/20/2023 09:46 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Now what do I play? Coin, token, banknote serial number. Decisions, decisions.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Ok I have something. Nearly bedtime so rapid fire round.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: being gold plated I thought that might not be the one. I know, eh? I was surprised to find it in the mix. Got lots more too. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
1. Quote: Is this thing a coin? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1920?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin greater than 17.5mm and the weight less than 16 grams?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1920? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
3. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin greater than 17.5mm and the weight less than 16 grams? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1980?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
4. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1980? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,069 |