| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,973 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Is the mint mark a letter from the English alphabet? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 20 questions: circulation coin  issued 1913-1919  doesn't contain a precious metal  not in use "now" according to Numista  not issued in Germany, Mexico or China  diameter is not less than 30mm  weight is greater than 8 grams  not minted with a hole in it  has a mintmark that is not a letter from the English alphabet
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Just deleted my last comments to review.
Oops, too late for me. I'm out
Edited by triggersmob 05/22/2023 07:47 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
So could still be 1918 KN penny from UK, as that is letters, not letter. or France 1916 10 centimes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Go on trig thanks Oz, but you caught me. It wouldn't be fair for me to go on.
Edited by triggersmob 05/22/2023 07:52 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
For the record, trig guessed 1919KN British penny but deleted it before I said he was incorrect, then I deleted saying trig was incorrect...but not before he saw me saying he was incorrect  I'm going to bed. Hopefully someone will have guessed correctly by the morning...
Edited by OzLeigh 05/22/2023 07:57 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Cahoots I tell 'ya! 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
No cahoots here, move along. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
My guess is a 1914 2½ Cents Netherland East Indies KM#316
Edited by Keith67 05/22/2023 09:10 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: move along. :) Exactly what I was doing. 2 truckloads. Weekend chores are done. Not even to stressful. My daughter moves in to stay next weekend.  I just ran 2 rounds, so I'll guess if need be.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Safe to say, Johsu's guess is incorrect. Quote: I just ran 2 rounds, so I'll guess if need be.
boo-hoo 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
What part of "if need be" did you miss. I got time now, so push it....if you dare. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Josh and Keith have both guessed incorrectly
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,973 |