| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,936 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Ok, I see what I did wrong. In the drop down menu for the country, I selected the lower United Kindgom, instead of the upper United Kingdom and that deletes the territories. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Gibraltar?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
17. Quote: Was this coin issued in Gibraltar? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the 1990s?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Was this coin issued in the 1990s? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 1989?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Was this coin issued in 1989? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Are the die letters on this coin AA, AB or AC?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Are the die letters on this coin AA, AB or AC? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
My guess is a 1989 Isle of Man 1 Penny die letters AE KM#207
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
My guess is a 1989 Isle of Man 1 Penny die letters AD KM#207
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Keith is victorious     Yes that is AE not AB  When I was sorting through my Isle of Man coins and discovered every die had a different mark I just had to give one a run on 20Q  By the way Isle of Man is not and never has been part of the United Kingdom...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Nice coin Oz, looks like Keith's guess back fired. LOL
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Looks like a Z to me
I will find something later.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I nominated you to DJ last night too. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,936 |