| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,811 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
11. Quote: Is Charles III on the obverse of this coin? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2022 Charles III 5 pounds life and legacy of the queen cupro-nickel version N#341944
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Winner, winner chicken dinner. Miss Smarty pants. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Hey! Where's Charlie ?  Nice coin trig  Had a hunch you didn't splash out too much on KC3. I'm going to bed. Got something picked out so ask away and I'll answer in the morning.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: Had a hunch you didn't splash out too much on KC3. yes, I'm certainly not rich. I got the 50p too.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Is your thing a standard circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Hi guys. Late to the party. I'm ill and have today off and was hoping to play at an abnormal time, but I see Oz is off. Good job on that last round.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Was this thing around in 1967?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Sorry to see you're ill Loonie, get well soon mate.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:Hey! Where's Charlie ?   . Good one Oz. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Just a sore throat, head and ear ache, runny nose. I'll be fine tomorrow. Just couldn't take the noise at work today, learned that yesterday.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: I'll be fine tomorrow. I hope so. I was ill recently and it was still hanging around 5 weeks later.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: Hey! Where's Charlie ? I had enough trouble trying to get a decent picture of one side.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Nice coin Trig. Get well soon Loonie
Is this thing smaller than 25mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: Is your thing a standard circulation coin? Yes 2. Quote: Was this thing around in 1967? Yes 3. Quote: Is this thing smaller than 25mm? Yes
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,811 |