| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,756 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Is this coin a JFK bicentennial half dollar coin issued in 1975?
Edited by triggersmob 06/02/2023 06:26 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
16. Is this coin a JFK bicentennial half dollar coin issued in 1975? Yes
Is that a guess Trig?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Is this coin mintmarked Denver? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
My guess Is a JFK bicentennial half dollar coin issued in 1975?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
17. Is this coin mintmarked Denver? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I guess the USA 1776-1976 Philly mint half dollar... (Of course issued in 1975) And I have several of each 
Edited by mrwhatisit 06/02/2023 06:44 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: Minted where Trig San Francisco
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Winner 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
I'm glad I followed my gut feeling. Nice coin Keith.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
OK, I'm ready for the next round.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this thing greater than 0.01 units of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
1. Quote: Is the denomination of this thing greater than 0.01 units of currency? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the weight of this thing less than 11.33 grams?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,756 |