| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,608 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this thing a Slovakian mint token?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing a Slovakian mint token? Indeed it is.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Only 3 options left:
I guess 2014 Kremnica Mint token - Bardejov
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2014 Kremnica Mint token - Bardejov Sorry Oz, that is not my token.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm back. I'll never be gone long. Sometimes life gets in the way. We have all the forest fire smoke choking us out here. Even raining ash near me. I'll guess after work, I can't play on Numista until then.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Sounds like 'Straylia mate. Stay safe from those fires.
Edited by triggersmob 06/07/2023 07:36 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: We have all the forest fire smoke choking us out here. Even raining ash near me. Very smoky here. I can only imagine, what your going through. Say safe Bro. To me it looks like 4 options left, After Oz's guess 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Wow, you're getting it too, eh. The closest one is 200 KM away. We should be good.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
That 1 was 2nd on my guess list. Remember trig said it looked like a real coin on the "is it fake...." Q. My guess is from a set, so hope he has one. Well, it's ok....if he has one...not "really" hoping..... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
I said it looks coinish, which all those options do. Keith is the winner. Well done.  I was going to do a different token, but I deemed it too hard for you guys. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"Too hard". What, is it made of....rock...... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
I will find something in the morning.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,608 |