| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,566 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
16. Was this coin issued in the U.K.? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
I'm off to work. Take him down guys,
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Was this coin issued in an even year?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Remember guys this coin has an exergue with the date in it... I'm thinking 1967 penny  Is the denomination of this coin 1 penny?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
17. Was this coin issued in an even year? No
18. Is the denomination of this coin 1 penny? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm thinking 1967 penny Now I'm guessing 1967 penny (UK of course)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Good job Oz  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
The good ole 1967 penny. Everyone has a dozen or more in their collection. (At least I do)  Ok I have a coin (yes its a coin)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Is this a standard circulation coin?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: Is this a standard circulation coin? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
As listed on Numista, is this coin in use now?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
2. Quote: As listed on Numista, is this coin in use now? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1850?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
3. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1850? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1750?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,566 |