| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,553 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Does this coin weigh more than 3g?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Is this coin listed as silver on Numista?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Does this coin weigh more than 3g? Yes 13. Quote: Is this coin listed as silver on Numista? No (This coin is non precious: See Q6 & summary  )
Edited by OzLeigh 06/09/2023 08:25 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Ooops, I goofed and put precious in my selection. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I goofed and put precious in my selection You have a habit of doing that when loonie asks if it's non precious...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: You have a habit of doing that when loonie asks if it's non precious... Do I. I can't remember doing it before, but I won't argue with you. Does this coin weigh 4g or less?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I can't remember doing it before, but I won't argue with you Don't make me search through this thread for evidence  14. Quote: Does this coin weigh 4g or less? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Don't make me search through this thread for evidence I wouldn't do that to you.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 14 questions: standard circulation coin  issued before 1300  non precious  weighs greater than 3 grams but not greater than 4 grams  diameter less than 23.5mm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 18mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Is this coin larger than 18mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Putting my money on China 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Thanks for the summary. Gotta start a search.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,553 |