| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,529 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Why do you say that.....I got 89 pages, and Roman looks good too Don't know how you had 89 pages. Maybe I messed up? https://en.numista.com/catalogue/in...&wi=&sw=&p=1Quote: She's playing in your rock garden you know....
Roman coins aren't my thing. But I do have a few. And I think 1 is on the list. That will be my guess as soon as I find it 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Edited by Keith67 06/10/2023 04:50 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Edited by triggersmob 06/10/2023 07:22 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
How did you come up with bronze as the composition?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
You guys guessed the same coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: How did you come up with bronze as the composition? Trig asked if it was copper. No Quote: You guys guessed the same coin.
Trig didn't include a "mark" with his quess.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'll hop on the bandwagon. My guess is the same as keiths, but an "A" mark.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Trig didn't include a "mark" with his quess. Fixed.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Wow, you guys were pretty close but my coin is not Constantine I  Should I reveal my coin or waste the rest of the weekend waiting for nobody else to guess?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Reveal and move on I propose 24hr rule to be changed to only include anyone who asked a question during the round. Anyone second that?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Licinius I (308-324) 1 Follis N#360863 Jupiter (Roman Sky God) holding Victory on globe and leaning on sceptre, eagle with wreath at foot. Officina number BI on III in right field.   Apparently Licinius and Constantine ruled at the same time for a while until Constantine had Licinius murdered so he could be sole emperor. I thought Keith had guessed it when I saw "B mark". 
Edited by OzLeigh 06/10/2023 07:43 am
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,529 |