| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,359 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Incorrect guesses:
triggersmob: 2009 Vanuatu 50 Vatu (New Bank Building)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
By my reckoning that leaves only one possible option. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
I don't see any other options. Will be interesting to see what this coin is.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: does not feature a historic figure or president Might come down to your definition of "feature".
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Might be a coin with QEII, but not so prominent.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
I think you stitched me up Oz.  Silly me too, my guess contained silver. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I do declare Keith to be the winner    I wonder if he will stump us in the next innings 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Nice coin Oz That would have been the last coin I picked.
Let me see what I want to do next
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
At least cricket is better than tennis. :)
Well done Keith, glad the hint helped.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Is this coin less than 200 years old?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
1. Is this coin less than 200 years old? Yes
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,359 |