| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,223 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Another little ripper Keith 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: still, we had you Is that so? Seems to me, 2 of you had the wrong date range   Let me see what I can find
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I don't think I've done this one before  If I did it should be easy I'm ready
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Is this thing more than 300 years old?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I don't think I've done this one before Not that Virginia half penny again...  Is this thing a token or mint error?
Edited by OzLeigh 06/23/2023 8:50 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
1. Is this thing more than 300 years old? No
2. Is this thing a token or mint error? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this thing more than 150 years old?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
3. Is this thing more than 150 years old? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this thing more than 63 years old?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
4. Is this thing more than 63 years old? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin less than 1000 units of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
5. Is the denomination of this coin less than 1000 units of currency? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in "Northern America" or "Northern Europe"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
6. Was this coin issued in "Northern America" or "Northern Europe"? Yes
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,223 |