| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,186 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Bed time.  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Good job trig. So that's what real gold looks like.  Was this thing issued in Oceania?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
If I remember correctly, PT, was getting into Turkish/Ottoman coins. Just saying.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this thing issued in Oceania? No Quote: If I remember correctly, PT, was getting into Turkish/Ottoman coins. True. Both him and I have dome trades with Molydeii.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin greater than 15mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
2. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin greater than 15mm? Yes, but it's not a coin.
Edited by triggersmob 06/24/2023 8:50 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin less than 1 unit of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
3. Quote: Is the denomination of this coin less than 1 unit of currency? I would have to say yes, as there is no currency on this "coin".
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
But according to the answer to Q2 this thing is a coin!!!
That's why I asked that question!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
OK, question 3 is now null and void.
Diameter of this thing is greater than 15mm.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this thing British Royal Family themed?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
3. Quote: Is this thing British Royal Family themed? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
I'm off to visit my parents. Back in a few hours. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this thing smaller than 30mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
4. Quote: Is this thing smaller than 30mm? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,186 |