| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,083 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Edited by OzLeigh 06/26/2023 06:39 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Is this coin listed on Numista under Netherlands?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
18. Is this coin listed on Numista under Netherlands? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the PCGS population of this coin greater than 1?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin 21mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Is the PCGS population of this coin greater than 1? this question will have to wait for an answer. 20. Is the diameter of this coin 21mm? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: this question will have to wait for an answer Tell me what coin it is and I will tell you the answer 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
19. Is the PCGS population of this coin greater than 1? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess Utrecht 1648 Ducat Fr#284 PCGS#171513
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Oz has done it.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Well done Oz. Another nice chunk of gold Keith.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Super coin Keith. I hope you have a big lock on that treasure chest you keep all your goodies in...
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Ok, I've got something picked out already. Maybe you'll get a couple of questions in before I go to bed.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,083 |