| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,817 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
18. Quote: Does this coin have QEII on the obverse? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Happy Canada Day everyone. I said I wouldn't ruin Loonie's day. 
Edited by triggersmob 07/01/2023 06:14 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1948?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
19. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1948? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
According to Numista is this coin worth less than AU$150 in UNC condition?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
20. Quote: According to Numista is this coin worth less than AU$150 in UNC condition? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
So 1940, 1943, 1945, 1946 10c or 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943 25c
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
My guess is a 1943 Canada 25 cents
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 1937 Canada 25c
Edited by OzLeigh 07/01/2023 06:43 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a 1943 Canada 25 cents Quote: I guess 1937 Canada 25c Sorry, I don't own either of those coins. Game on Loonie.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I don't think I even asked a Q. I'm going to guess a quarter, and Dad was born in 40, Mom in 42, so both are lucky.
My guess is a Canadian 1942 25 cent.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a Canadian 1942 25 cent. I don't own that coin either Loonie. I do have the 1940 though.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Do I reveal and we move on?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,817 |