| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,618 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I guess a USA 1976 $2 dollar Chicago non-star note... Nope, it's not that one.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I'll guess a USA 1976 $2 dollar San Francisco non-star note.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I'll guess a USA 1976 $2 dollar San Francisco non-star note. That is not my note. I seem to remember someone saying, "know your GM"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Which state does Keith reside?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Which state does Keith reside? Kinda obvious 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Hey folks. I got swept up by the JB. Looks like I get the last guess. Let me dig up keiths address.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm catching up.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
After the fiasco to begin, which I played my share in, I think we got him. My guess is a USA 1976 $2 dollar.....this one. Now I remember why I don't collect notes, just run across them. Quote: 1976 FIN, WES 56 960 000 2.60 2.70 2.70 7.20 12 8% P#461. Series 1976 - E (Richmond) - COPE serial
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a USA 1976 $2 dollar.....this one. Now I remember why I don't collect notes, just run across them.
Quote: 1976 FIN, WES 56 960 000 2.60 2.70 2.70 7.20 12 8% P#461. Series 1976 - E (Richmond) - COPE serial
I knew you wouldn't let me down    Bad pics
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Good round keith. Good round for the guessers too.
Let the next round begin. I'll try to post most of the day, but may get busy.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this thing listed on Numista under coins?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
1. Is this thing listed on Numista under coins? No 2. Is this thing Canadian? Yes
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Is this thing listed on Numista under exonumia?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,618 |