| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,527 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Ok, I'll ask, is this coin a Sweden KM#707?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
"We danced around with Borealis"...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
20. Ok, I'll ask, is this coin a Sweden KM#707? No. Grrrr....you folks better get me.....I didn't even follow this round as a player, I have no idea what you guys have for a search. Someone post what you have please.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote: "We danced around with Borealis". Oz do you not go to the JB? I posted that this morning
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I'm at these...
Italy 1861, 1862, 1867 Serbia 1968 Has islands, but only in rivers Spain 1875 Sweden 1857, 1858, 1873
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I'll guess Italy 1891M 5 centesimi KM#3.2
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Give your head a shake with the date! You're out bozo! Sheesh....and I had faith.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Now that I look at your search keith, I see why Oz asked the beard Q. My belly hurts again. Hahahahah
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Typo, that was meant to be 1861. Doh!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I figured, but had to grind the gears. Still....your 2nd try missed too.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
My Italy 1867 N 5 Centesimi - Vittorio Emanuele II KM#3.3
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
What are you trying to say.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Oz do you not go to the JB?  Isn't that a bottle of scotch whisky... I googled the lyrics to whatever song loonie mentioned thinking he was giving us a clue. And what's with loonie not being predictable this round  I guess what Keith is guessing but with an M (KM#3.2)
Edited by OzLeigh 07/08/2023 12:03 pm
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,527 |