| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,436 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
My guess is a 1966 Australian 2 cents, Blunt Left 1st Claw.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Keith has avoided becoming GM 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Is that a hint that he was close. I'm thinking one of those claw coins.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Over to you trig.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
So many questions to ask...  Was this coin issued 1967 or later?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Was this coin issued 1967 or later? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Is the mintage of this coin less than 50,000,000?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Ok, final question:  Was this coin issued 1967 or 1968? Uh, trig and I asked at the same time 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/24/2023 07:12 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20a Quote: Is the mintage of this coin less than 50,000,000? Probably 20b Quote: Was this coin issued 1967 or 1968? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: Probably I was thinking you might say that.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
I guess 1967 Australia 2c with missing SD.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I guess the 1968 Australia 2 cents...
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
trig wins  Was going through my 2 cent coins and came across this 1967 without the designer initials:   There was a much better 1981 no SD, but I had to use the '67 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Nice find Oz, I am still yet to find any no SD coins.
For our overseas friends, SD is the designers initials, Stuart Devlin, but I'm sure some of you at least would know that.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,436 |