Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,393Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  06:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
According to Numista is the precious metal content of this coin greater than 90%?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
17.
Quote:
According to Numista is the precious metal content of this coin greater than 90%?
Maybe, there is no silver content listed. As I stated previously, I don't think it has any silver.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are aware "nickel silver" and "Nordic gold" contain no precious metal...
Edited by OzLeigh
07/26/2023 07:30 am
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You are aware "nickel silver" and "Nordic gold" contain no precious metal...

That's why I said it probably doesn't contain silver. I hadn't seen nickel silver before, so I thought someone had put in a wrong description.
Should be easy for you now.
Edited by triggersmob
07/26/2023 07:36 am
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nickel silver is another name for Nickel brass...

Was this coin issued in the 2020s?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
18.
Quote:
Was this coin issued in the 2020s?
Yes


Quote:
Nickel silver is another name for Nickel brass...

Thanks for that, I had never heard of it before.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin commemorating an anniversary?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
19.
Quote:
Is this coin commemorating an anniversary?
Yes
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  07:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At least that eliminates the circumcision coin

Ok 5 coins left so time to guess:

I guess 2021 Kazakhstan 100 tenge 30th Anniversary of the Nuclear test site closure
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  08:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess 2021 Kazakhstan 100 tenge 30th Anniversary of the Nuclear test site closure


I knew you wouldn't let me down.

20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin

I thought that one was most likely.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good choice. Well done,
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9808 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Along with that coin, I also received some other coins, 2 of which I played already, so I owe you some pics.

2020 Transnistria 1 rouble
20-Questions!-Forum-Game

2021 Russia 25 roubles.
20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedtime for me...and as I go I declare the next round officially begun.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6863 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2023  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin Trig.
I was thinking this, when I asked the 500 question
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces299270.html

Good job Oz.

As listed on Numista is this a standard circulation coin?
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,393Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums