| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,360 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Oz, I hope I don't offend you. I have no luck with birds. My front window takes out 2 a year easy. Smack, broken neck. My Native friend said...I hope you use the remains. I do. Had a blue jay last year, he lives on in art. Had 1 suicidal yellow finch fly along side me on my dirtbike until he thought he could fly thru my front wheel, picked him up on the way back from the ride. It's sad how I acquired these feathers, but it shall not be wasted when stuff like this happens. My son had a pheasant fly at him on his dirtbike, hit the bark buster. We ate him.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 07/27/2023 6:18 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Oz, I hope I don't offend you Not offended, just grossed out. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Was this coin issued before King Edward VII fell off the perch?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Was this coin issued before King Edward VII fell off the perch? No Please don't make George fall off the perch again 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Quote: Please don't make George fall off the perch again A happy question then: was this coin around when Roald Dahl was born?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
14. Quote: Was this coin around when Roald Dahl was born? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Was this coin issued for use by a country in Europe?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Was this coin issued for use by a country in Europe? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Here is a list of countries I think fit the criteria:
Austria - 1 and 2 Heller Belgium - 1 and 5 Centime(s) Bulgaria - 1 and 5 Stotinka/i Denmark - 1 Ore Finland - 1 Penni France - 1 Centime Germany - Notgeld Germany - 1 and 5 Pfennig Greece - 5 Lepta Guernsey - 1 Double Hungary - 1 and 2 Filler Italy - 1 Centesimo Luxembourg - 5 Centimes Montenegro - 1 and 2 Para/e Netherlands - 1/2 and 1 Cent Norway - 1 Ore Ottoman Empire - 5 Para Russia - 1/4 and 1/2 Kopeck Serbia - 5 Para Spain - 1 Centimo Sweden - 1 Ore Switzerland - 1 and 5 Rappen
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin 17mm or greater?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
16. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin 17mm or greater? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Does this coin weigh 2g or more?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
17. Quote: Does this coin weigh 2g or more? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,360 |