| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,759 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I don't think I have ever used the CCF optimizer. Teach me....please.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Quote: for joe's cat and Bella . That's what it was for.  Good guess Loonie, I have the other 2 kitties too. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
I email them to myself, (size medium) Then do all my editing before saving. I never have to resize. Try it
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I knew it trig. Nice coin. keith, I have no idea how to do that without using the optimizer. Call me old. I'm lost. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Guessing you have Microsoft 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
How does that factor in?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm still lost.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Ready to go here.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Is this thing a coin listed on Numista?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
1. Is this thing a coin listed on Numista? Yes
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Was this coin issued in country that has a coast on the Pacific ocean?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
I guess you're not running windows..........
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Keith is guessing after 1 answer. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
2. Was this coin issued in country that has a coast on the Pacific ocean? No
I am running windows. Cluelessly.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,759 |