Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,550Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  08:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will guess 1887 silver canadian dime.
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Remaining years: 1885, 1889.
If I was wrong, you guys are in luck.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Jadey's Avatar
United States
900 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@James

I believe the date range is 1891-1895, inclusive.
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, yes. Sorry. Didn;t see that. I thought that the answer was a no. I hearby retract my answer and my guess, and will re-guess soon
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess 1891
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Guess is 1895.

This is a fun round
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry @ James. Joe already Guessed that
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh. :P 1893
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
tdziemia's Avatar
United States
8056 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I guess we know we will have a winner.
Pillar of the Community
silverwolf's Avatar
Canada
3733 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, joecoin.

I'll guess 1891 Canadian 10 cent Victoria silver coin. You are correct.

When I got up this early a.m. I saw James did a little recap, but he had the date range incorrect. As Jadey pointed out. I didn't have time to correct it, hence I was going to do a full recap when I got in..But it isn't required as you already had that figured out.


20-Questions!-Forum-Game
20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Joe wins again. congats.
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats.
Pillar of the Community
joecoin's Avatar
United States
789 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is with great humility and humbleness that I accept the restoration of my crown.

That's right, my crown! I am the True King! The only one worthy of my birthright to rule over 20 Questions Land!

I hereby proclaim tomorrow as Joecoin Day throughout the land! Every one take the day off work.





Whoops, sorry, got carried away. Next round starts now.

Edited by joecoin
08/28/2019 8:10 pm
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hoxsie454 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Joecoin, I really admire you. Er, I think...
Pillar of the Community
silverwolf's Avatar
Canada
3733 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i think someone should post a tally of the coins that have been guessed, and by who . so we have a running total of winners.
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,550Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.33 seconds to rattle this change. Forums