Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Help With I.d. Of Roman Coin | Vespasian Denarius

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 3,850Next Topic
Page: of 2
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2009  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would grade this coin as fine, based on the amount of detail that is still visible.
Moderator
Learn More...
Sap's Avatar
Australia
17006 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2009  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd only grade this one Good, but then, I'm pretty vicious when I grade ancients.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar of the Community
chris12018's Avatar
United States
2130 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2009  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris12018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I'll have to split the difference VG
Thank You both
New Member
Dawn62's Avatar
United Kingdom
23 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dawn62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a coin very similar to this it has caesar vespasian avg cos 1111 and eagle facing right on reverse with an s on left how do I post a pic please ty
Pillar of the Community
Gil-galad's Avatar
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is a FAQ to read that will tell you how. The button next to rules.
  Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 3,850Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums