Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1938 D Buffalo Nickel I Sent To PCGS

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 2,441Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Rest in Peace
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list
The 38-D is the most common MS-67 within this series type. Here's hoping yours weighs in at that grade (or higher).

Toning looks natural and beautiful indeed.

Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
I picked it up on garage sale site. The guy was selling his collection to do something with his daughter. I didn't realize I put the wrong date on it sorry about that.

This is one of three coins I bought from him one is not worth grading but nice and the other is questionable if it's worth sending in a 1944d rpm Mercury dime with fb between a 65-67 grade.
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
When I get some more time I will make another thread for the dime.
Rest in Peace
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list

Quote:
The 38-D is the most common MS-67 within this series type. Here's hoping yours weighs in at that grade (or higher).

Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list
Nice looking (obverse) Buffalo!
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
Edit

Edited by 1993Z
05/02/2018 7:21 pm
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
I now have a front and back picture
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list
I promise I didn't look at the cert number. Please blur it out in your photos if you really want people to guess the grade.
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
That never crossed my mind. Next time I will but too late this time.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list
Didn't check, I'll say 67, and hoping for better!
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list

Quote:
That never crossed my mind. Next time I will but too late this time.


It's not too late to blur out the cert number. I did it for you. You can edit your post and delete the picture with the cert number. I've edited the cert number out and posted a revised image below:
1938-D-Buffalo-Nickel-I-Sent-To-PCGS
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
Thanks silverdollar2017
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2018  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
Ok so most of you hit the nail on the head. It's an ms67. Overall it's a nice addition to my collection
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2018  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list
Congrats, it's a real beauty!
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2018  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1993Z to your friends list
Thanks coinfrog to me I'm more happy with the eye appeal than the grade.
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 2,441Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Forums