Update on the $200 nickel bag. This was one odd bag.
Pictured left to right
3 very crisp almost no bag marks 2004/05 Keepers.
14-2009's 12-D's 2 P's
11-2024's 10-D's 1-P
I always get at least 1 dime in the bag, this one had 6 dimes, 3 quarters, and yes a half. Have no idea . . .
16 - 2025's 14-D's and 2-P's
5- 2026's all D's - Been keeping all the 2025/26 I find until a good error list develops.
Across the bottom 5
War Nickels, a 2006-P with a good Bee Hive, and my first ever Proof 2005-S Ocean view

The odd part is what you don't see.
There was not a single 1930's, 1940's (other than the
War Nickels) or 1950's dated nickel in the bag. Only 1960's forward. If I had not found the
War Nickels I would have thought I got behind another collector.
Reply to Greasy Fingers, I live in North Louisiana, we don't get alot of Philly coins down here.




