Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

$50 Serial Numbers So Close...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 2,122Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
254 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  12:55 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Shoeplier to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I'm probably going to spend this, but before I do, any opinions?
It's so close! I would personally save it if it was a $5 or a $10, but worth it for $50?

$50-Serial-Numbers-So-Close...
Pillar of the Community
chequer's Avatar
Canada
4227 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chequer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kinda neat, but I'd spend it too.
Pillar of the Community
arianzo's Avatar
Canada
2124 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Close to what?
Valued Member
Canada
254 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shoeplier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know... I was thinking 5500000 or maybe even 5500005 would be interesting numbers. Thanks for the input so far. I am definitely going to spend it.
Pillar of the Community
arianzo's Avatar
Canada
2124 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But 5500000 has nothing special neither unfortunately.
Valued Member
Canada
254 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shoeplier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Then I guess million-and-a-half notes don't have a premium. I was certain that I saw something that mentioned notes with trailing zeroes have some kind of a premium value. Guess it only applies to million notes.
Pillar of the Community
arianzo's Avatar
Canada
2124 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  2:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
50000005 yeah.
Valued Member
Canada
488 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2014  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bob Levi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If the 6were a zero wouldn't that be an almost solid?
Pillar of the Community
arianzo's Avatar
Canada
2124 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2014  12:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, because there are two times the number 5.
Forum Kid
Vancouver IslandCoinKid's Avatar
Canada
1074 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2014  12:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vancouver IslandCoinKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes spend it! I agree with arianzo on this one!
Valued Member
halfdollardan's Avatar
Canada
448 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2014  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfdollardan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a 50



$50-Serial-Numbers-So-Close...
New Member
Canada
33 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2014  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add collectorofthings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spend it.....
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 2,122Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums